Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Reaching me during the day

Where I work, my client has blocked stuff like Hotmail, Yahoo, and Facebook. This means I tend to get more productive, but it also means I won't be able to read anything you send to my Yahoo email address during the day.

I noticed that Edith is trying to tell me she probably won't make it to tonight's class (I guessing due to a work-related double-booking), but I can't read the message, nor can I respond to it.

Your best bet is to call me on my cellphone during the day if you need to reach me. If you don't have my number, remind me in class and I will repost my number.

Also, seeing how we have just a few classes left together, I feel the need to remind you all that you owe me three essays to complete the class:

1. History of Paper/Writing/Books/Book Binding
2. About [insert male deity here]
2. About [insert female deity here]

No comments: