Monday, October 17, 2005

Scheduling Conflict

I've just realized this week that my storytelling show at the Dollard Des Ormaux Library is on Wednesday the 19th of October, which is in direct conflict with my class. This date was selected long before the class date, so I've double-booked myself (again).

Scarlet has very graciously agreed to run the class for me, so don't worry! I'll be back the following week to continue our studies.

My apologies for my absence. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tsk Tsk tsk....Not a very good example my dear. Whatever will your students think??? heehee Just kidding, Sir. We made out fine. Test was shorter than I anticipated so some of my nausea and worry was for naught. Then again, my mind did go completely blank a couple of times. "Name? I know I have one....ummmm..."
Its been a loooooong time since I wrote any kind of test so all my old nightmares about showing up for class late AND naked (shudder)and not having my homework done or having it done but not able to find it anywhere ...Oy! I can't go on..whimper......fetal position ..thumb approaching mouth..closet sooo nice and dark.........

Love,
alison